Greystones AFC has produced new policies, procedures and codes of conduct for players, coaches, and parents.
Each policy/procedure is presented as Powerpoint slides. Just click on the relevant links below to access.
- Club coaches code of ethics update
- Parents code of ethics update
- Player code of conduct update
- Player assessment and trials update
Appointment of Managers and Coaches
The process whereby GUAFC appoint managers and coaches is now a matter of record for underage clubs in accordance with the Child Protection Legislation.
The process must be recorded and therefore GUAFC must set the process as follows:
- Individual applies to GUAFC on line to be considered for the specific role on line to the director of Football.
- GUAFC will issue an invitation along with an information pack as to the necessary requirements including two (2) references.
- The application will be entered on the GUAFC Child Protection system.
- Following a check with the references, an interview and Garda Vetting only then will the applicant take up the position.
This process must be adhered to in order to comply with the legal requirements.